Thursday 26 April 2012

Assignment 1- Patriotism poster (research)

My very first assignment was on a static poster that my lecturer told us to do. These are a few research that I have found:-





   Since I was told to do a research, all of these pictures to me is mostly based on Unity. As Malaysian, living in a multiracial country, we need to have unity to stand strong and be proud of what we have here. Besides that, in my opinion, patriotism also can be define as sacrifice for our country, love and be loyal to our country and finally, giving our support for our country.


    This is one of the songs during the Malaysia independence day as part of my research. There are much more research that I can do, but due to time limit that I have with other assignments, these are the ones I think is part of the research I find it useful.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment