Saturday 28 April 2012

Assignment 1- Patriotism poster (final)

 I had a lot to change on my previous draft that I decide to do something simple. As I know, my lecturer allow us to do something cute and simple (since I had saw what my friend did before).
I think it would do something like that. Since I'm now studying in a higher level of education. Things aren't going to be as easy as it sound. Besides, my third semester is a short semester.
So, I have a lot of things to do for this semester. Being fatigue is the first thing that happens to me. So, now this is my final work...


TADAA...!! My poster is finally done! I hope it's not that childish. There are steps here in doing this poster. All you need is an adobe illustrator program.

Step 1-

      Use the rectangle tool to open up an A4 sized background. Since the colour of unity in the Malaysia flag is blue, so, I used blue colour to as the background colour. To make a gradient colour on the blue colour, open the gradient on the right side. There, it will show a gradient colour meter adjustment. Open the colour books by clicking the option on the swatch. After that, open a new layer and drag in the chosen image.

Step 2-

For the three main races in Malaysia, as usual, I'll open every layer for their head, body (with their clothes on) and shadows in different layers. I chose the colour for their skin tone and also the colour of their clothes. I trace their shadows and just change the opacity to make it look lighter.
Note : - for the colours, I use the colour books from the swatch option.

Step 3-
The final part is the typography. I used the Vinate BT font. By doing that, I change the colours of the font.

No comments:

Post a Comment