Thursday 3 May 2012

Assignment 2- Kinetic Typography, Patriotism (the making of the video)

  As you know, I did mentioned that I'll be doing a short video with my group. My group leader had chosen patriotic speeches by our Malaysian past to present Prime Minister. Each of us were given our part to do the video. I was given the part to do the video on our fourth Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. So, again I will be showing step-by-step on how I work on my part that I'm responsible for...

   The program that is needed to make this video: Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop and Flash professional CS4/CS5.

  I'm more to an illustrator person than a photoshop person. So, most of my works are done using illustrator. From the picture that I'm about to show you, you'll know that our video is a simple one.

   Below is how I do my part, that is the speech of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

1. I first type out the speech with my chosen font that is Aparajita. The colours that I used are simple. That is black and red. The font size is 36. Not to make it too big or too small to fit the words in.




 2. I retyped those words again by opening every new file.
 3.  And for all those words, what I did was to open a different layer for every words and   type  them one-by-one. 
4. After that, I'll make one by one of those words disappeared by clicking the 'eye' on the layer setting and export them into PNG file. 

No comments:

Post a Comment