Friday 4 May 2012

Assignment 2- Kinetic Typography, Patriotism (the making of the video) part 2

This time it's part 2 of the making of the video. My leader had already chosen a title which is "Revolution". So, I will show you part by part of how I do Tun Dr. Mahathir's speech. The background that my leader want us to use is the old style newspaper which is...

 This is the background that I chose for Tun Dr. Mahathir's speech.

 Below are the pictures and the descriptions of how I do the video.




1)  For picture one, shows the background of the video. Then, for the second picture, the video and the word 'Negara Maju' appeared to show that the audio had been set in. For the third picture another also appear to be matched with the audio.







 2) Starting from the picture number four to the picture number eight, I mostly use motion tween to move my words. By just changing the the position and the size of the words, I can make the words move with just marking up to the preferred frame and changing the properties of the words to alpha (if I want to make the preferred word to disappear).  

Last but not least, my leader wanted us to include the name of the Prime Minister and the date of their service for the country. So, this is what I did...

 Note: subject may change according to my leader's preference.


No comments:

Post a Comment